Wood Orchard Apples
Apples available at the Wood Orchard Market
Call for availability on all varieties-866-763-2334
Gala - Great early apple with an outstanding sweet flavor.
- Good for cooking
- Developed in New Zealand in 1934
McIntosh - Traditional, all time favorite apple with a mildly tart flavor.
- Great for apple sauce, apple pies and fresh eating
- Discovered in 1811
Cortland - Another all time favorite with a moderately sweet flavor.
- Beautiful white flesh for salads and pies
- Famous for its fresh eating qualities
- Discovered in New York in 1898